Just to make sure…
1. The promoter for any competition is Demon Media; a part of De Montfort University’s Student Union based at The Gateway, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7DR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years and over except employees or members of Demon FM involved with the running of this competition and their immediate family as well as the immediate family of those otherwise connected to the organisation or judging of this competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details about how to enter may be found via [http://www.facebook.com/DemonFM] OR [http://www.twitter.com/demonfm].
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person unless otherwise specified in the entry details for the competition. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless otherwise specified in the entry details for the competition.
7. Closing date for the competition may be found in the entry details for the competition. After the specified date, no further entries will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted by De Montfort Student’s Union or Demon FM for entries not received for any reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to the entrant by any third party involved with this competition.
11. The prize will be clearly stated in the entry details for the competition. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be:
a. Chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by an independent judge in the case of a competition with no additional entry requirements.
b. Chosen by an independent judge or panel of judges in case of a competition based upon the submission of a product.
13. The winner will be announced on the specified show as found in the entry criteria and and then contacted via social media on Twitter/Facebook within 24 hours of the winner being announced. If the winner does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from or is delivered. We accept no responsibility for any damage that occurs to the prize(s) or any delays due to any third party deliverers.
15. The promoter’s decision will be final in respect to all matters of this competition.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity materials as well as their entry. Any personal data used relating to the winner (or other entrants) will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and not disclosed to any third parties without entrant’s prior consent.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other relevant Social Network. The information provided is to DemonFM and not to any other party unless otherwise stated.
21. Demon FM reserves the right to cancel this competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.