1. Competitions on DemonFM will be advertised either on air or online, detailing how to enter the competition, quantities and specifics of prizes, closing time/date, and any other restrictions/conditions of entry.
2. Competitions are open to UK residents, aged eighteen or over only, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
3. Employees of DemonFM, De Montfort University, De Montfort Student Union (DSU), promoters and anyone connected to a specific promotion are not allowed to enter competitions.
4. Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will be immediately discounted.
5. Entries must be received with all required information, within the given time period, any incomplete or late entries will not accepted.
6. Competition entries must include the entrants name and telephone number (or email address where applicable). These details will only be used for the administration of competitions, and will then be destroyed.
7. Entries to competitions become the immediate property of DemonFM, to use freely as we see fit without prior consent of the entrant.
8. On the closing of the competition, all valid entries will be selected and a a winner drawn at random. The draw will be made by the On Air Presenter, Producer or other designated member of DemonFM.
9. There is no cash alternative for any prizes, unless explicitly stated, and prizes are non-transferable.
6. The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. Both will be advertised on air.
10. Winners will be contacted personally via telephone, e-mail or social networking after the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, DemonFM reserves the right to draw a new winner at random.
11. Prizes must be collected with fourteen days, unless otherwise stated. DemonFM reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
12. DemonFM cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
13. DemonFM reserves the right to change, add to or remove from these rules at any point. Competitions may have additional or amended Terms and Conditions, which will be outlined on http://www.demonfm.co.uk/competitions/
14. Information, questions and complaints about competitions at DemonFM should be addressed to the Station Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.